About the Healthcare Leadership Network of the Delaware Valley
Watch this brief video to hear from members about HLNDV.
Healthcare Leadership Network of the Delaware Valley (HLNDV) is a professional organization of healthcare executives representing a variety of institutions and interests in the Philadelphia region. Healthcare Leadership Network is an independent chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives and the only healthcare executive network serving Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware.
- Healthcare Leadership Network was founded in 1976 and has grown to be one of the largest and most active groups of its kind in the United States. Healthcare Leadership Network has continually evolved in response to the changes in the nature of the healthcare industry.
- Provide an educational forum supporting professional growth and development in healthcare management and related fields.
- Promote educational programs on healthcare management issues, processes, techniques, and information.
- Provide opportunities for networking with colleagues throughout the region.
- Stimulate interest to improve methods of healthcare management and administration.
- Evaluate critical healthcare issues in the Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware
- Promote membership and advancement in the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
- Promote the code of ethics as defined by ACHE.
- Promote ACHE educational programs and support local ACHE programming.
Healthcare Leadership Network holds informative meetings on cutting-edge topics affecting health care in Southern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware. All meetings provide educational, social, and networking opportunities. Meetings are held both in the morning (breakfast), and after work (dinner) formats. The locations vary.
Healthcare Leadership Network-sponsored seminars and networking events are discounted for members. Programs include a social hour providing an opportunity to meet other health care professionals.
The Bulletin includes job listings for executive, administration, management and consulting in health care organizations and lists up-to-date hotline information for major employers in our region.
Healthcare Leadership Network publishes a quarterly newsletter to keep members informed about local Healthcare Leadership Network and ACHE news. It also includes summary reports of recent meeting topics, career development and community service opportunities.
Review HLNDV’s current (2016) Annual Reports here: 2016 Annual Report_v6_FINAL
The Healthcare Leadership Network website, (www.hlndv.ache.org), provides Healthcare Leadership Network members with access to information on Healthcare Leadership Network services, information, and upcoming events.
The HLNDV Career Development Committee keeps Healthcare Leadership Network’s membership current on issues related to the job market. It assists members in career advancement through the monthly Employment Opportunities Bulletin, Mentorship program, and the annual Administrative Achievement Award.
The HLNDV Membership Committee provides outstanding communication and member services through our quarterly newsletter, website, and strategies to develop membership.
The Healthcare Leadership Network Program Committee offers high quality and timely educational programs throughout the year. Healthcare Leadership Network’s programs are designed to foster interaction and networking among healthcare management professionals.