The Career Development Committee supports professional growth and career advancement for HLNDV membership through several programs and services:
- ACHE Advancement Study Group – Coordinates a free, structured learning engagement to help any interested member prepare for the ACHE advancement exam.
- Mentorship Program – Provides career counseling and advancement assistance to members at all career stages
- Community Service Projects – Through a variety of volunteer events and programs, HLNDV members strengthen the bonds we share as healthcare professionals with those we serve.
- Early Careerist SIG – This group provides educational programs, and networking and mentoring opportunities for members under age 40.
- Awards – Coordinates the awards process for the two annual Regents’ Awards for Early Career and Senior-level healthcare executives. Also coordinates the awards process for the annual Administrative Achievement Award for mid-careerists.
- Job Center – An online listing of job opportunities within our region.
- Webinar on ACHE Career Resources