Early Careerist Special Interest Group (SIG)
To facilitate the gathering of a committed group of early careerists by hosting social networking and educational events targeted toward young healthcare professionals that result in increased chapter participation, as well as promote membership advantages to non-members.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- Current and/or recent Administrative Fellow
- Early Careerist (<10 Years in Healthcare or Healthcare experience)
- Under 40 Years Old
- 2013 NAHSE/HLNDV Professional Development Event
- Fall 2014: Networking for Career Success with Larry Tyler, Tyler & Company
- Fall 2015: Meet the Mentors – Career Success for Early Careerists and Students
- Fall 2016: Professional Etiquette for Career Success
For more information or to submit an idea for a future event, please contact the Early SIG Committee at email@example.com.