Maximize your professional potential by earning the premier credential in healthcare management. When you become board certified in healthcare management as an ACHE Fellow (FACHE), you’ll have the knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed.
HLNDV offers a number of tools to assist members with Fellow advancement, including face-to-face review courses, webinars, and sample test questions.
Summary of requirements to earn the FACHE Credential
Submitting a Fellow Application
- Be a Member of ACHE
- Hold a Master’s or other advanced degree
- Hold a healthcare management position and have a minimum of two years of healthcare management experience
- Three references from current Fellows (one of which must be a structured interview)
- Provide a copy of your current job description, organizational chart, and resume
Completing the Fellow Requirements*
- Have a minimum of five years of healthcare management experience (as noted above two years is required to submit a Fellow application)
- 36 hours of Healthcare Management Continuing Education credit earned during the three years preceding becoming a Fellow; 12 hours must be ACHE Face-to-Face Education
- Participation in two healthcare related and two community/civic activities within the past three years
- Pass the Board of Governors Examination in Healthcare Management
- Have three years of ACHE membership tenure
Note: Recertification as a Fellow continues to require 24 CEUs over the previous three years, at least half of which must be Category I (ACHE Education) credits, and demonstration of involvement in healthcare and community/civic affairs.
For more information, contact email@example.com .