- This event has passed.
Hub of Hope Dinner
June 1, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmo
Friday, June 1st, 2018
Distributing dinner to the homeless
1431 Sub-concourse John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia PA
Please register by Friday, May 25th at noon? I will open any “unnamed” volunteer spots that afternoon so that others can register for the spaces.
We do need each volunteer to individually register online in order to volunteer. This is to ensure that they are legally covered by our waiver. Please forward the following instructions to your team:
Broad Street Ministry Volunteer Sign-up Instructions
- Head to www.broadstreetministry.volunteerhub.com
- Click “sign in” in upper right hand corner
- Click “create an account” below the sign in
- Enter a username and password. Click “next”
- Enter the join code “JOINHLNDV” (all upper case); this will automatically add you to your group so you will be able to register for the event. Click “next”
- You do not need to select a group from the list. Click “next”
- Complete the form with your personal information. All the boxes with an asterisk are required. Click “next”
- Click “next” to return to our calendar. Scroll down on the page and select June 1st. Click “Hub of Hope Dinner” and click “Sign Up” to register yourself.
If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, return to www.broadstreetministry.volunteerhub.com and select your date from the calendar. The option will now say “Cancel” rather than “Sign Up”, and once you’ve selected that option you will receive a confirmation email that you have removed your registration.
Sign up Instructions for those who already have accounts
- Login to Volunteer Hub: www.broadstreetministry.volunteerhub.com
- Click My Account
- Click Enter Join Code
- Enter your group’s JOINCODE
- Return to the Calendar view and sign up for the dates assigned to your group.