- This event has passed.
Volunteer with the Ronald McDonald House
July 7, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 amFree
When: Saturday, July 7, 2018
Where: Ronald McDonald House of SNJ, 550 Mickle Blvd., Camden, NJ 08103
Time: 8:30am start; 9:30am breakfast served; 10:30am end
Activity: Breakfast prep for the families
Number of Volunteers Needed: Eight total
* All group members must be free of contagious illnesses (i.e. chicken pox, flu, colds, strep throat, etc.) when volunteering at the House.
* The families who are staying at Ronald McDonald House are going through a stressful time, so please remember to respect their needs by keeping the environment peaceful and friendly.
* The minimum age to volunteer for food preparation is 12 years old. All children under the age of 16 must be directly supervised by an Adult over 21.
* A staff person will orient the group and go over safe food handling requirements.
* Breakfast will be served at 9:30.
* Please feel free to stay to eat or leave when the kitchen is cleaned up.
* House volunteers will put away leftovers after the meal, but the group is welcome to help with this as well.
For more information, please contact Jeff Bryers at BRYERS@email.chop.edu .
Click here to register.