Join ACHE and HLNDV as a Student Associate!
- If you are enrolled in a local health services management program (undergraduate or graduate) program, you may be eligible for the ACHE Student dues rate of only $75.00 per year. Click here to read more and join today!
- Plus, when you join ACHE, you’ll become a member of HLNDV automatically!
- As a student associate of ACHE and HLNDV, you have access to a wide range of resources to help you prepare for and launch your career in healthcare management.
- A select few of these resources include:
- ACHE member directory
- HLNDV Job Board
- Scholarship opportunities
Now that you’re a student associate…
- HLNDV has six committees that really need your help and perspective as a student associate!
- To learn more about HLNDV committees, click here.
- On a committee, you’ll be able to network with other HLNDV Committee members and Co-Chairs in addition to volunteering your time on an initiative or two! If you have specific questions about how you can help with committee work, please contact the appropriate HLNDV Board Member.
Apply to Become a Student Board Representative!
- Once per year, HLNDV looks to its student associates to become a representative to the Board. The application process usually starts in the November-December timeframe.
- Student Board Representatives have the unique opportunity to attend and participate in Board meetings, retreats and, more specifically, on the Academic Relations Committee.
As a student associate, you can attend ACHE and HLNDV educational and networking events at a discounted price. Check out the HLNDV Events page to learn more about the events happening in the greater Philadelphia area.
Click here to join ACHE.