Registration now Open!
June 6, 2019
7th Annual Spring Institute
The Healthcare Leadership Network of the Delaware Valley is pleased to present the 7th Annual Spring Institute.
A full day of education, including engaging panel presentations on 4 contemporary topics in healthcare leadership, 15 local and nationally recognized experts, and networking with more than 200 of your peers.
Date and Time
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Thomas Jefferson University Hamilton Building
1st Fl. Lobby & Auditorium
1001 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
5.5 hours of ACHE Face-to-Face Qualified Education continuing education credits will be offered toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives
· $20 Student (students do not need to be ACHE members)
· $125 Member in Transition
· $150 ACHE or TUHMAA Member
· $175 Non-Member
Agenda and Discussion Topics
Registration and Breakfast
Welcome and Introductory Remarks
Sustainability of Healthcare Organizations: A Plan of Action
· Moderator: Charmaine Rochester, DHA, CPA, FACHE, Senior Vice President of Finance and CFO, Penn Medicine Chester County Hospital
· Panelists: To be announced
· Speaker: Kenneth R. Cohen, Ph.D., Founder & CEO, The Synergy Organization
o Joshua T. Lubin, MBA, Chief Administrative Officer, Penn Center for Precision Medicine
o Scott Megill, MBA, President & CEO, Coriell Life Sciences
o Eric Kmiec, Ph.D., Director, Gene Editing Institute, Christiana Care Health System
· Moderator and Panelists: To be announced
For more information, please contact Lola Osawe or Michelle Santoro at Events@HLNDV.ACHEchapter.org
Click here to register online.
Other Community Events
Stayed tuned for other events happening in our community!