About the PHO Program
Working Together to Develop the Next Generation of Healthcare Leaders
The Healthcare Leadership Network of the Delaware Valley (HLNDV) has created a partnership program to facilitate regional healthcare organizations to engage with valuable professional development opportunities offered by our chapter and by ACHE on the national level.
The Partner Healthcare Organization (PHO) Program serves to increase awareness and engagement by senior executives, mid-level managers, and early careerists in HLNDV educational programs and services while encouraging growth in our chapter membership.
How It Works
Participating organizations receive enhanced benefits, including:
- Dedicated volunteer Ambassador to HLNDV
- Newsletter visibility and an article featuring their organization and/or leadership
- Chapter website recognition
- Speaking opportunities at chapter events
- Chapter support and co-promotion for community service or foundation initiatives sponsored by the PHO organization
- Resources to support employees’ advancement toward the FACHE credential
- Forum to provide feedback and exchange ideas with chapter leaders for future programming and services
To Qualify as a PHO
Healthcare organizations simply agree in good faith to encourage membership in ACHE. An HLNDV member and employee of the organization will serve as Ambassador to facilitate the PHO relationship. There is no contract, financial obligation, or other formal arrangements required to participate in the PHO program.
HLNDV will help you to identify an Ambassador to serve as a program liaison with your organization. Chapter board and committee members will be available to meet with your employees at your location to introduce the educational and career programs and services offered by ACHE, including local opportunities to get involved.
The Ambassador will serve as a point of contact for employees interested in becoming members in HLNDV/ACHE and will facilitate implementation of the benefits you elect as part of the PHO relationship.
Interested in becoming an Ambassador or holding a PHO Program within your organization, use our contact form to let us know how we can help you.